Jorge Tadeo Lozano de Bogotáin University
 

  

  On February 5th 1954, Jorge Tadeo Lozano University in Bogota, Colombia was founded by a non-profit organization focusing on, “Plant Research, Cultural, and Scientific Project”. The school now has humanities, arts, design, economics, management, natural science, engineering, and four colleges of international relations and political law. The oceanography, humanities, arts and design school have a high reputation amongst other universities in Colombia. Tadeo University has always had great ties with China and Chinese research. The Department of Law’s, Asia Pacific Virtual Observatory, specializes in China’s economic, cultural trade and external relations. It also comprises of a think tank and research center which conducts its own special studies.
  Tadeo University Confucius Institute, Mr. Dean Enrique (Enrique Posada Cano) and Costa Rica have long been corresponding with the Epworth people since as early as in the 1960s. He worked in China’s Xinhua News Agency, Central Compilation, and Translation Bureauin.  In the early 1990’s he translated selected works from the first 4 volumes by Mao Zedong. He also participated in the translation of the selected works by Deng Xiaoping. Mr. Enrique was also the director of Tadeo University of Asia Pacific Virtual Research Center (Observatorio Virtual Asia Pacífico-UJTL) and local mainstream publication of Chinese culture, "Friends of China" (Amigos de China).
  In August of 2012, Jorge Tadeo Lozano University’s Confucius Institute formally approved the establishment of Hanban. On October 29th our school along with Jorge Tadeo Lozano University signed the Construction Confucius Institute’s Implementation Agreement. In May, the Confucius Institute will hold an inauguration ceremony. At that time, our school will be sending the Spanish-speaking Professor Zhang Zhenshan as the first Chinese Director at this post.



 




 

 

 

Copyright:TianJin Foreign Studies University Information Network Center

Address: No.117,MaChang Road,HeXi District,TianJin,China